Thursday, January 8, 2009

This world

As I'm posting this, 2 police cars just whizzed by my front window. I can't get over what this world has turned into it. Last night, on our way to GC, Ms. Kim and I were talking about that girl that got shot at the HEB by my house. You know I was on my way to the store that night because we were gonna have a fellowship, but I called Ms. Kim and she said that she had already gotten everything that we needed, so I didn't have to go. This was about the exact time that everything was happening. God is so good, and He had it all planned from the very beginning, exactly where I was supposed to be at that very moment. There is so much violence now. Just last night we were talking to the missionaries and they were saying how in Mexico they are also having a hard time with the violence. What can we do, but go out and keep telling people about the ONE who saves! Please don't forget to pray for our community, and for our officers, I should just say for the nation as a whole. I've got a brother in law who works for the San Benito PD, and I would really appreciate your prayers for him. Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for him!! I'm glad God kept you safe!

Anonymous said...

Like the new look!

Adriana Sujey said...

Wow DeeDee! It would have been horrible to be there at HEB :( AND SBPD rules!! lol

My word verification starts with "PIG"... cops, get it? I know, not funny