Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My First Ticket

So the other day I was on my way to Mike's CT scan appointment, at 8 am, when I saw a police car in front of me turn around, and what do you know.... he was coming after me! I kept telling Mike, "oh man, he's coming!" Sure enough he turns on his lights and I pull over. He tells me that I was speeding, going 41 on a 30. Mind you this is my FIRST TICKET EVER! I can't believe it. So now I have to go to see the judge Monday morning. I can't stand the fact that I will be giving away about $140 for nothing! (you know what I could do with that money) I didn't realize that I was speeding, but I was, and now I have to pay the price. Lesson for the day: don't speed! Oh, and buckle up! (Sal)

4 comments:

juan said...

that reminds me I have to go pay mine also, he he, also for speeding, have I taught you nothing

Sal said...

that reminds me i have to check the date on mine!

who's next?

LUCY said...

and im waiting, cuz you all said im next, pffft

Adriana Sujey said...

Dee, I started lauging at the "oh man, he's coming!" That little feeling of holding on to some hope that they are not coming after you! I've had my share of tickets, speeding of course. And one "unsafe lane change"

DeeDee, you know what you have done now right? You can't get mad at Juan for speeding on the way to Wallbangers! You have now set the example. Kidding :P