Monday, January 5, 2009

People Search

The other day I was thinking about our friends the Andersons. We met them at our first church, which was Central. We used to do a lot of things together, at that time Mikey was about 6 and their son was about 10 or 11, so we would go to the park, and other places so that the boys could play. They are also the people responsible for my yard! I used to suffer from anxiety and I couldn't seem to keep it under control, so I used to plant strands of grass in my yard, that came from their yard. It seemed to help, so I did the entire front yard! It was a good way to keep my mind off of the anxiety, but then I became obsessed with grass, everywhere I would go and would see a strand of grass sticking out somewhere I would take it! I'm over that now! My anxiety finally went away thanks to prayer, and my front yard is totally done! Since I had been thinking about them I decided to call, but their phone was disconnected. Then I had remembered that they were talking about moving. I then decided to do the Sal Yanez thing and look them up online, and I FOUND THEM! They live in Virginia where their son, now 18, goes to college. There is now so much catching up to do. Also, it was so exciting to find them, that now I'm gonna start looking for everyone that I can think of!

8 comments:

Sal said...

did you call them or email them?

what was it like?

and i have looked for people but i dont remember finding them.

i have been looking for one friend from when i first got online, 10 years ago. she actually worked on the set of Friends. At least thats what she said. i think ill search on facebook.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's cool!

juan said...

Thats pretty cool, i know you were really excited, way to go you googleizer

@ J, the word verifiation is miness

Sal said...

you googelizer... LOL

member zoolander... lol

juan said...

I member

DeeDee said...

@digiSal I called them, they weren't there, so i just left a message, I didn't leave my number cuz i didn't want them to feel obligated to call me, but Ms.Anderson called me back, so I've called her a few times, and now started emailing her, its really nice to be able to keep in touch.

Adriana Sujey said...

Yo D, can I give you a list of names to please look up? Estoy Jugando. I have found several friends in Facebook and Myspace.

Jean Kincaid said...

I laughed out loud at your therapy for anxiety. Reminds me of that movie Fun With Dick and Jane, where he stole patches of grass from the neighbors after the bank came and rolled his grass up and reposessed it. HILARIOUS. YOU, that is.