Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pray

As I'm sitting here, thinking, there is a burden in my heart for some of the friends and family members that are in my life. I don't understand a lot of the things that go on in their lives, and I sometimes wonder why things happen. I know that my life isn't perfect, please I am the worst of them all, but how I wish that they could be as happy as I am. I don't know if it's just their time of trials or if it's just something that they chose to go through. Be it though it may, it saddens me to know that they have so much to go through. I want to get in there and help, but sometimes things are better left unsaid. My life, since I have been saved, just seems to be so wonderful. I have gone through some hard times, but it's been easier to deal with. I always try to get around some godly women that I know are going to help me out, and not try to make me see things they way they do, but the way that God sees it. I have a best friend that will totally call me out on anything that I might be doing wrong, and of course, it's up to me to either grin and bear it, or be foolish and prideful, and do it my way. I've got a preachers wife that is willing to listen, and also put me in my place, but again, will I take her advice, or do what I want. There are many other ladies in the church that I can count on, but it all falls on me. Will I listen to the people that God has put in my life, or just follow what I "feel" and run with it? It's a hard decision, but I am so glad that God is not the author of confusion, and He makes it that much easier for me. So for these few people in my life that are going through these hard times, give it to God. He will take good care of you. He only gives you what you can handle. "We're just passing by on our way home!" It can only get better, if we try. I am living proof of this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have wisdom in the Lord, and do not feel bad that others have not this blessing. They have not because they ask not. The Lord is waiting and listening for them to come to Him in prayer. We can not believe for someone, they must trust and believe before God can work in their life. What we can do is pray for one another. You are a good sister in the Lord and your family is blest to have you praying for them.

Jean Kincaid said...

Next blog please, altho when I get time with the Lord I want to answer this one.