Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A day in the life of me!

Ok, I haven't written because there isn't anything to write about! I had been thinking about writing but there isn't anything.., nothing comes to mind. I wake up, read my bible, take the kids to school, walk, come home, eat oatmeal, do a little bit of exercise, take a shower, check my mail, then I start lunch for my hubby, go pick up David, finish up lunch, eat, wash dishes, clean up, then I get to do whatever else is left (washing clothes, putting it away, ironing, etc.....) Sorry! Nothing interesting has happened. But I am not complaining! I love to do all these things. (sometimes!) I just get caught up in doing it, that time flies, and by the time I know it Mike's home, then my husband gets home. But now that I'm writing this, a lot of things come to mind! Weird, huh? So there you have it, a day in the life of DeeDee.

5 comments:

juan said...

I know that is how, i usually start a post when i am blogging i start a draft, if not i will forget to blog it laters.

Jean Kincaid said...

Sounds like the perfect life, Ms Dee Dee.

Adriana Sujey said...

And the house stuff never ends!! It is amazing how the day flies!! But nice day in the life of you.

LUCY said...

Ah Deedee you are blessed, not that I'm not, just that I admire that. Your kids and husband are blessed to have you too. I had a memory as I was reading this. There are seven of us in my family and being that I am the youngest, I was the last to stay behind when my brother Noel entered school. I remember following my mom around as she cleaned and cooked. What I remembered most was my mom being on all fours cleaning the floor, she had a clean way of doing things,and I would get on her back for a ride. I wish I would have appreciated her more back then.

praise him with the strings said...

Proverbs 31;10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. 11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. 12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. 28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. 29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all. 30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. 31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

may you continue to find joy in what you do. GOD BLESS YOU