Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ok, so I'm missing Ms. Kim, what can I say. I have been walking by myself and now I know why you need someone with you when you do things like this....... because you want to just give up! You really do need that motivation from someone. But anyway, besides that, it's not cool not having a piano player at church, and then once church is over, it's like hummm, now what? I don't know if anyone else felt like this, but I did. So anyway, to Ms. Kim, HURRY UP AND COME HOME! Love ya!

4 comments:

Sal said...

should have Mikey up there!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are feeling better. I don't like seeing you so out of sorts. I am used to your beautiful smile, warm and cheerful personality. Take a pill . . .

Oh, I think it is wonderful that you have such a close relationship with Sister Kim. She will be home soon and make things all better.

You are in my prayers.

juan said...

Ah you miss your friend

Jean Kincaid said...

Okay, she's back. Now can we have a new post, please? LOL