Thursday, September 27, 2007

God is Good

We had our ladies meeting tonight, and as always, Ms. Kim did so good. (It was all God though, of course!) It was about Leah, but ended up being about Jacob. The thing that stayed with me the most, was about how your sin not just affects you, but everybody else around you. And it is "miraculous" how my past Sunday school lesson was also about the same thing. I can't understand some of the things that go on, and why they happen, but what I do know is that God is totally in control. And if we leave it to Him, He will get us out of whatever it may be. I truly believe that God prepares us for whatever may come our way. We just might not follow His lead, and that's when things start going wrong, and it doesn't just affect us, it affects everyone else around us. I know that when you're happy, we are all happy with you. But when you're hurting, we all hurt, and you wouldn't believe how it affects us. It's like it's happening to us. I can't explain it. You have the knot in your throat, the pounding hard of the heart, the teary eyes, and all you want to do is to make it all better. But we can't. And that is the hardest part, to sit back and watch everyone go through life the way they chose to. I know that we don't always make the best choices, but we need to strive to. We need to be the best examples that we can be................all eyes are on us.

2 comments:

juan said...

that's awsome baby, right in the heart.

Preachers wife said...

Thank you for your kind words.