Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Count your blessings

Today David was doing his homework, tracing seventy seven number 3's!, anyway as he was doing his homework, he looks at me and tells me "mommy, I love you all the time." I immediately told him, "sure, just wait till your a teenager and you want nothing to do with mommy!" Nah, just kidding, I was thinking about how big my kids are getting, and about how I love them so much. I can still remember being 10 myself, and now I'm 31, married with kids! What happened? It's unbelievable. I can remember being in my room, or watching TV, and my mom calling us to come and eat. And now I'm the one doing that. I'm more than sure you all look back and remember all those things. How easy our life was when we were young. No bills, no car problems, no responsibility, no nothing. But, back to reality, I thank God for everything that he has given to us. We don't have everything that we want, but we have everything that we need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah,
I remember when i was ten, still older than Luke and logan, and the best of all is that I still don't pay all those bills!!But I am sure i will when i get older!

LUCY said...

Well I never see the bills but I do remember all play and no work. Of course I know the bills are there, I just don't see them. Hey with having kids, don't you get a free ticket to be a kid again? Can't wait!