Monday, November 5, 2007

Its a good day














It's a good day! I had been calling the city to come and clean the curb on the side of my house. It would get me so mad because if I would be cutting the grass, I would literally have to cut the street as well. There was so much grass growing on the street, until I finally got fed up and stopped cutting it. I would call them, and they would send guys out with weedeaters to cut it, but the problem was still there, because the grass would grow. I called the city about 10 times, and one time there was a man outside looking at the stop signs, so I went outside to ask him what he was doing, (yes, I need to know everythig!) and well while I was out there I told him about all the grass. He told me that he was noticing it and he would send people out. Well that was like a week ago. Today while I was mopping I heard people talking and I looked outside, and these pictures show what I saw. I was so happy. As I'm typing this, there is a sweeper outside as well. I didn't think that it would take a tractor to do the job, but they needed all the help that they could get!! So its finally done. I don't have the best looking yard, but I like for the grass to be cut, and the curb was such an eye sore. So thank you Jesus!!

6 comments:

Preachers wife said...

I am so happy that they came, and I got my yard sprayed so it is a good day!

LUCY said...

Awe you guys make me want to stay home and do house work instead. Sitting in here all day I don't get to see anything. Although I might quit this week don't know yet. Carlos is wanting me to.

LUCY said...

Sorry forgot to say I'm glad for you D and you too Kim.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. DD,
I am glad they finally cut it, I just wish they would cut the grass behind our fence. I think that is where the rats and bugs are coming from. Dontcha think?

juan said...

Aye my baby you always seem to get things done, that grass was really bothering you huh, well its gone. They probably already know you by name there he he. Love You

Sal said...

grr. why did u remind me that i have to cut the grass at home!