Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Week Later...

Today is a week since I started my "diet", and I am very happy to inform everyone that it has gone great! I didn't weigh myself last Tuesday, when I started, but I did on Friday. And this morning I weighed myself and I have lost 4 pounds! I am so excited! Keep praying for us people! The pain from walking is finally going away, and Ms.Kim and I are walking a bit faster now (lol), even though I have to actually run to catch up with her, since she has these looong legs! Again, pray for us! Thanks.

8 comments:

Jean Kincaid said...

YAYYYYYY!!!! Hip, hip, hooray. Soooo proud of you. Now this is good news.

Leah said...

Congratulations! Doesn't it feel good!

Rhonda Gibson said...

Woooo Hoooo!! Congratulations D2!!
I have weigh in tomorrow night. Hope I do as good as you.

juan said...

GRRRRRRRRRRR Baby Love you

Sal said...

i meant to tell you guys at church sunday but you guys looked very happy and had lots of energy.

congrats!

Anonymous said...

O.M.G!!!!!! O.M.G!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!! BLESS YOUR HEART... YOU GO WITH YOUR BADSELF...LOL

LUCY said...

I'm glad Deedee that you have lost four pounds. That is good progress in only a week. I know you and Kim will be looking even hotter than you already do. Can I say that word hot? Kidding! I bet you all are having so much fun. You all are so blessed to have each other.

Rhonda Gibson said...

COME SEE HOW I DID!! Visit my blog site on dieting!!!!!! It's all there!!!! http://anewdaybeginshere.blogspot.com/

Also, she who has joined me in blogging on that site... hehe