Friday, September 14, 2007

I DID IT!

Today was a day like no other. Why? Well I actually let Ms. Kim come inside my house. This might sound like its not a big deal, but for me, it's a very big deal. I'm not one to let people come to my house. (But you all should know this, because Bro.Mark told everybody on Wednesday night! LOL) I have always been this way. I don't know why. (If people do come over, we're usually outside, no joke, really we are.) I think it goes back to when we were small and my mom also didn't invite anyone over, and if my dad would invite people over, my mom would disappear, leaving my dad to entertain. I hope that most of you don't find it offensive, but that's just the way that I am. I don't mind going over to other peoples' houses, I enjoy having fellowship, I JUST CAN'T DO IT. Maybe in time, I'll come around. But for the mean time, "no, you can't come over!" (lol) And before you hear it from him, yes Sal came over, and I even fed him..... baby steps is what I call it. So for those of you that don't know me, I hope that you don't think that I'm the rudest, meanest person in the world. Everyone has their own thing, and this one just happens to be mine. But anyway, this is a big accomplishment for me. So be happy with me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you did it! I thought you would never let her come over! LOL

Jean Kincaid said...

Well, DeeDee, you're taking giant steps in all directions. I'm so haapy and proud of you. Now that wasn't too painful was it? LOL

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS..... THAT IS THE MOST EXICITING NEWS I HAVE HAD ALL DAY... ... THIS IS ME CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!! I WANTED TO LET YOU THAT NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT ANYONE IS ...I'D STILL LOVE YOU... SO DON'T COME TO MY HOUSE NO MORE..LOL JUST KIDDING. LOVED HAVING YOU THAT SUNDAY AFTERNOON.
@KIM.... U MUST BE VERY SPECIAL.HEE!
@GRAMMA: LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE YOU CAME TO MY HOUSE FIRST ..LOL

juan said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww you like her you really like her, Is it because she is white j/k mexican. @ Sis Kim those r my tools, they don't go in the shed, craftsman baby, besides they broke into my shed once, so I am not going to take any chances.

Preachers wife said...

Put a lock on it, they go out side.Or put them in the back of the van, NOT in the dinning room!!!!!Dee just do what I do. Set them on the poarch.He wiil find a place somewhere else for them. PS. you can't live with me if he throws you out. HEHE

LUCY said...

Deedee congrats, but it is my turn next or I won't feel so special after all. No pressure, but come on it's me Lucy your favorite person in the whole world. Fine maybe not your favorite but I know you like me. Juan, I know you like me too so come give a pull for me!

Liza Ruth said...

So am I considered one of the few that have been into your house?

DeeDee said...

Hey Liza, Yeah you're considered one of the few, but you're family so it don't count!