Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tupperware

Have you ever noticed how some women hate to lend out their Tupperware? It might not even be the actual brand name Tupperware, but it's Tupperware! I am one of these women. This morning my husband wanted to take one of my Tupperwares to work. He's looking through the cabinets and says "can I take one of these?" I look at him and say "I guess!" So he starts fitting his oatmeal in my Tupperware, and before he closes it, I told him he could use a Ziploc bag instead. He tells me, "nah, I got it closed." So I told him that I didn't want him taking my Tupperware to work. And he looks at me and tells me, "you don't even use them anyway." Can you believe this!? I know that this would be the last time I ever see that piece of Tupperware again if he takes it to work. He would never bring it back! He said he would, but of course I don't believe that. So I was just wondering if there were any other crazed out, Tupperware lending, Nazis' (lol @Sal) out there? I don't think that I'm the only crazy one. Oh and by the way, he took the Ziploc bag to work. My husband, I love him, but he can forget about taking my Tupperware anywhere!

7 comments:

Sal said...

this is coming from a nontupperware-returner.

DONT LEND OUT YOUR TUPPERWARE!

most of the Tupperware in my kitchen is not even mine. but most of the people that have lent/given me this Tupperware always say "its ok, bring it whenever". Which tells me, subconsciously, never give it back!

Jean Kincaid said...

lol @ both of you. I wish I had Tupperware to lend out, but sadly...I lent it all out and never got it back. Hee hee, so DeeDee, you were right. Ziplock it is for you my friend, Juan.

juan said...

sal the tuperware blackhole

Anonymous said...

TUPPERWARE... WHAT IS THAT!!!! LOL

LUCY said...

Tupperware has never bothered me. I give food out all the time and think I'll buy some new ones. What I guess bothers me, and I try not to let it are cake holders. Have lost a lot of cake holders and this cupcake holder that was really neat. It was a gift too, so I don't know where to get another one like it. It's my fault, see I don't ask for things back. I mean come on how do you ask for Tupperware back? That is just weird. Now I would think that it's different with like a cake holder but it's not. People just think, oh it came with the cake I guess. So if I give you a cake, give me my cake holder back, unless you really like it then you can have it. See it's my own fault, can't blame anyone but yourself.

juan said...

check the church lol

Sal said...

this might not work if the person who has your tupperware dont cook but i say ask that person to bring you something in your own tupperware.

might get a laugh and your stuff back!