Thursday, September 6, 2007

Another Day

Ms. Kim and I went walking this morning, and I have the battle marks to prove it! This is my third day walking, and man oh man, I hope there is a fourth. My legs are killing me, and Ms. Kims' top part of her foot, is hurting her. (She says its cuz we're old, but... I don't think its that!) Would there be an easier way? I don't know what else to do, besides sewing my mouth shut, but if there's anything less drastic, I would like to know about it.
But we must go on, and we will. (I don't know for how long though!!) So keep praying for us.

16 comments:

Rhonda Gibson said...

WOW, that does sound mighty painful! Keep walking and pressing on, toward the goal, to win the prize. I'm praying for ya both!!

Anonymous said...

bulk uo miss deedee!

Sal said...

what time are you guys walkin?

DeeDee said...

@sal, we walk at 7:30am

Sal said...

yikes! that is super early

Anonymous said...

@DEEDEE... WAIT TILL MONDAY...THATS WHEN IT'S GOING TO BE EASIER!!!!lol

Liza Ruth said...

Hey DeeDee guess what, Mom made gorditas. They were delicious! I hear they are your favorites.

juan said...

@ cgirl HUH.

Adriana Sujey said...

Hey Deedee, I battle with the same things as you!! I get up super early to do some exercise also. All I can tell you is that, it will be worth it at the end. Hang on suppperrrr tight!! I have this awesome meal plan that is healthy and guarantees results. It takes alot of dicipline!! (A life style change)Let me know if you'd like to see a copy.

Jean Kincaid said...

Yes, we'd love to see a copy.

Anonymous said...

@adriana, WE WOULD ALL LOVE A COPY!

Sal said...

@adri yeah post it so that i can do the exact opposite to see if i can gain some weight.

DeeDee said...

yes adriana, post it! Sal really needs to gain some weight!

DeeDee said...

@Liza, Gorditas are my favorite, but I'm too gordita, so it's best that I don't eat them! :)

Sal said...

lol @ deedee

Adriana Sujey said...

I hope you got my email Deedee!!
Sal...You don't know what you are wishing for!!!