Wednesday, September 5, 2007

On a diet

Well today is the second day that I have been on my diet. (We'll see how long this one will last!) I started walking and eating right, and just drinking water, and I got to say, with that one day, I did wake up feeling a lot better. I was able to sleep last night, and this morning, I wasn't as tired. I think its all the coke that I usually drink that makes me feel so ugh. But anyway, Ms.Kim was supposed to start with me yesterday, and like you all have read, SHE DIDN'T!! But she did go walking with me this morning. So pray for both of us. We are supposed to be using each other to help keep us motivated, but if she keeps eating KFC, I can just forget about it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

@deedee... wish you both the best!!!! If i see that with out using anything else (like you know what) I'm definatly going your way. lol.. Glad to hear your walking too... maybe one day you both will go with me to the CITY LAKE.. after dinner. kewl!

juan said...

@ baby I will help you I will eat all the fattening stuff, so you won't. I guess I will have to sacrifice.lol

Sal said...

lol @ Juan... funny man.

maybe if i walk less i can gain some weight?

juan said...

you cheated

Jean Kincaid said...

She did not cheat! That was a regular meal. You're suppose to have three a day.

Preachers wife said...

I love my mom

Rhonda Gibson said...

How's the diet going?

Leah said...

It is kinda scary to be able to see my family on someone I don't even know's blog. Keep Kim in line, she needs lots of motivation.

DeeDee said...

WE DID NOT CHEAT! Like Ms. Jeanie said, it was a regular meal.
@Kelly, Don't worry, I will keep her in line (unless I bail first!)