Thursday, April 23, 2009

Meeting in Alamo, TX

I didn't attend the meeting in Alamo on Monday night due to dinner, lol, my brother was in town with my new sister in law so I went to spend some time with them before they headed back home. Anyway, but my husband and Jay, aka Sal, would not stop talking about it. It was one of those services that makes you say, "man I should of been there!" so I missed out. I did go on Tuesday and Wednesday, and of course just like every service IT WAS GREAT. I especially enjoyed Wednesday night. We had services moved to Alamo, instead of here in Harlingen, and maybe half of our church went, and 2 people that we had been praying for got Saved, Eva and her daughter Chrysta. To see them after the service was both exciting and eyeopening. They were excited and filled with joy, and all I could do was remember back to the day that I got saved. I was so excited that they got saved, cuz like me, they thought they were saved, but thank God that the Lord revealed Himself to us, showed us what we were, before it was too late, but it was also an eyeopener because I realized that I didn't have that joy that I once did when I first got saved. I've heard it preached about restoring the joy of thy salvation, not knowing that the joy had been slowing diminishing, and without a doubt, IT'S MY FAULT. How I asked the Lord to forgive me, and to restore the joy again. The last thing I want is to lose fellowship with the Lord, and seeing their joy last night was what I needed! God is so good to me, and I see what He does for everyone else, I just started getting to comfortable where I was at and I needed a push, and He gave it to me!! Thank you Jesus :)

2 comments:

Adriana Sujey said...

I'm happy you obeyed when the Lord revealed himself to you. I've had 1 or 2 times when I haven't obeyed. One time it was sooooo strong, and I didn't do anything. I wasn't even at church one of the times. I was at the mall. I knew I could call you, but I didn't. A lady even approached me at the mall. I'm serious, I really thought she was going to talk to me about God, but she didn't :( I was even crying! I didn't care who saw me. I do believe and accept him as my Lord and Savior. I just have so much more to do though.

DeeDee said...

@Adri, I'm so glad that you do accept HIM. And I know what you mean about that conviction! Its like someones kicking you in the stomach, well in the heart I should say. I'm always here, you can call me anytime!! Oh and next time you feel like that, you better move it! LOL nah really, the Lord's talking to you so be obedient ok? Love ya!