Friday, February 1, 2008

Hi

Ok, so I couldn't stay away. We got home from my in-laws, checked the computer and on my Google reader it said no unread items. It was kinda sad, I'm so used to getting on and having like 5 unread items. So I decided to blog. Today was a pretty good day. I got up early to take the kids to school, but I came right back home and slept till about 10:30, I hadn't done that in a long time. I usually drop the kids off and go walking, but I'm not going to start up again until Monday, so I decided to take advantage of the sleep.
I can't wait for visitation tomorrow, I am excited about it like I've never been before. I pray that some souls get saved for the Lord.

3 comments:

juan said...

will be praying for boldness, & heart to be receptive to God holy word

Adriana Sujey said...

I'm happy you blogged! I have continued to blog. What exactly are visitations?

DeeDee said...

@Adriana, well visitation is when we go out and invite people to church, but most importantly we give them the gospel. We want them to know the Lord as their Savior.