Thursday, November 29, 2007

I've been NUDGED!

Ok, so I haven't blogged in a while, only because we have been so busy. The Thanksgiving holiday came and went so fast, and Christmas is just up the rear, literally! But we did have a great Thanksgiving, we got to spend it with family and friends, I think it was the best one of all. I was thinking about how blessed we are to have the things that we've got, especially our family and friends. How nice it is to be able to go over or even call the people that we love. God has been so good to us. So to all of you, my family and friends, (and everyone in between, lol) I love you all so much, and thank you for being the individuals that you are. Thank God that we are not all alike, because we would have some problems... BIG problems! :)

No comments: