Saturday, September 1, 2007

Great Times


We got home late last night from Ms. Jeanies' house, and after all the party poopers left, we had a great time of fellowship. It's so nice to be able to sit around and just talk and enjoy each other. When I first started going to church, I thought that we were never going to have any more fun, because we had "given up" everything that we used to do, all the stuff that we thought was fun! (I know that God was looking out for us the whole time we were lost, because there were many times that we should of never made it back home. But by the Grace of God, He let us live many more days, so that we could receive Him as Saviour.) After a while, we started fellowshipping with the church, and it was unbelievable! I never knew that we could have so much fun with people that went to church, and we didn't miss the other stuff anymore. I lost "friends", but gained so many more than I ever had before!
I thank God for giving us the chances that He did, and for placing us where He has, and letting us have so many wonderful people that we can share ETERNITY with. So to the church, thank you for being the people that you are. Keep living for the Lord, our race is almost run!

4 comments:

Sal said...

good times as always. was a little dark to be eating but we improvised with cellphone lights!

juan said...

Really good times of fellowship, whos that guy

Jean Kincaid said...

I just hate the guys couldn't ride the big toys, but Dale said it was too dark and he doesn't have lights. However, I enjoyed our evening so much. Let's do it again. I do believe the Lord is binding our hearts together with cords of love. That's great.

DeeDee said...

@gramma, you name the time and the date, and we're there!